Program was designed by a registered psychologist.
Does your daughter have symptoms or a diagnosis of LD
Would she benefit from a safe place to share her
challenges and concerns?Is she looking to meet
other girls who are also struggling with similar experiences?
- GLOW offers a powerful new 8 week program designed
for girls between the ages of 9-14 & 15-19 with LD/ADHD.
- Each session engages the girls in a GLOW Circle
conversation to promote discussion on the theme “The Girl Behind the LD/ADHD Mask”.
- The program provides the girls with useful skills
and introduces creative physical activity while simultaneously developing coordination for participants.
- Girls set personal goals to help them develop
resiliency and valuable self management skills.
- All aspects of the program are created to strengthen
a girl’s well being,
nutritional choices and physical exercise with the ultimate goal of the
developing a true sense of self.
- Each session incorporates two parent
information sessions with the goal of sharing strategies taught in the GLOW classes. Support and direction as to how these strategies can be integrated at home will be the focus.
Are you a Psychologist or Psychology Intern?
Learn how you can help girls with ADHD and/or LD in your community. GLOW Leader Guides are available. firstname.lastname@example.org