GLOW for Girls with LD and/or ADHD (Therapeutic)
Program was designed by a registered psychologist.
Does your daughter have symptoms or a diagnosis of LD and/or ADHD?
Would she benefit from a safe place to share her challenges and concerns? Is she looking to meet other girls who are also struggling with similar experiences?
- GLOW offers a powerful new 8 week program designed for girls between the ages of 9-14 & 15-19 with LD/ADHD.
- Each session engages the girls in a GLOW Circle conversation to promote discussion on the theme “The Girl Behind the LD/ADHD Mask”.
- The program provides the girls with useful skills and introduces creative physical activity while simultaneously developing coordination for participants.
- Girls set personal goals to help them develop resiliency and valuable self management skills.
- All aspects of the program are created to strengthen a girl’s well being,
nutritional choices and physical exercise with the ultimate goal of the
developing a true sense of self.
- Each session incorporates two parent information sessions with the goal of sharing strategies taught in the GLOW classes. Support and direction as to how these strategies can be integrated at home will be the focus.